Monday 8 November 2010

Monday Mentions


I've decided I'm going to have a regular feature on the blog called – Monday Mentions

This Monday feature will include blogs that I've found interesting over the past seven days. Why a Monday and not at the end of the week you may ask – or may not. It began with an M. Simple. 

I will look back over a weeks worth of blogs and pick out a couple that I think are worth a read for various reasons. As you can see from my blog, I'm all over the place, this isn't a themed blog and the mentioned blogs won't be following a theme either, they will be posts I've read that have interested me for one reason or another.



I have three blog posts to share for my first Monday Mention and they are;

 Milestone wings  I Loved it's innocence. A brilliant post on a child finding out that there is no tooth fairy. Sometimes it's nice to have magic in our lives.

Food, Wine and Drink. An interview with an guest author on writing your characters eating. Eating is simple, we do it every day (some of us more than others) but it can add a real touch of realism for your readers.

Contraceptives for kids. A highly topical and emotive subject and one handled brilliantly.  

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did. 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention, Jane - a lovely surprise as I was going through today's blog posts :)

    Nickie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, I thought it was a brilliant topic and it really got me thinking. Probably more than I wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading Talli. I'm hoping to be able to keep up with it every week but time will tell!

    ReplyDelete