Sunday 27 March 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Yesterday I was nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by Patricia Lynne. So Thank you Patricia!

I feel honoured to have been nominated as I am so proud of Life in Clarity and how it is growing. Thank you to all who follow and welcome to new followers!

For the award I have to tell you seven things about myself and then nominate ten other bloggers for the award.





Here's my seven;


1. I like to sleep - quite a lot

2. I'm easily distracted by Twitter

3. I love American television dramas

4. I love that as a writer I can read books and call it working

5. My favourite takeaway food is Cantonese

6. My first pet was a guinea pig called Cuddles

7. I want to work in an active volcano (obviously after studying geology)


I now nominate for the stylish blogger award -

Austin James,
Glynis Smy,
Julie Lindsey,
Helloit'sGemma,
India Drummond,
Tessa's Blurb,
Julie at Fiddlesticks,
Eden Baylee,
Rachel Lyndhurst,
PC Wheeler,

3 comments:

  1. You're very welcome! I think it's safe to say pretty everyone at some point wants to get close to a volcano in one form or another. Take lots of pics if you ever do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! I love to sleep, too - nothing better than a nice long nap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia - I would definitely take photo's. I would love it! I think it's probably a pipe dream but one I was following before I started to write as I was studying geosciences with the Open University.

    Susan - Thanks for following! You can never get too much sleep :)

    ReplyDelete